Next PTSA Meeting is February 5, 2018. 6pm at Media Center!
Membership fee is $7.
(make payment by PayPal is below) or drop off payment to SSES PTSA at Front Office.
Membership Form attached below (please send membership Form to Southernsesptsa@gmail.com)
Thank you supporting SSES PTSA
Kroger Community Reward
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
SSES PTSA account is 91507
Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
We are looking for more volunteers at Southern School of Energy and Sustainability High School this year. We would like to see more parent, guardian and community organizations involvement in school. This will make a big different student's academic success. We plan to apply for National PTA excellence this year. Details are below PDF form
Be involve in PTSA
We rely on your tax-deductible contributions to support the students, parents and teachers of southern school of energy and sustainability.
Donations allow us to:
Donation we are looking for
We need your input!
Common App (UNC, NC State)
College Board ( SAT,ACT)
Financial Aid Application Deadline March 1, 2018.
SouthernSES PTSA October meeting
SouthernSES PTSA September meeting
Southern PTSA Calendar 2017-2018
Safe Route to School
Side walk issues near the intersection of Clayton rd & Freeman RD.
-safety environment and walkable to school for students of southern school of energy and sustainability!
Durham Bike+Walk Plan Final Draft
We are Dedicated to advocating for all students by engaging and empowering families and communication in strong partnership with teachers and administrators.
1. Promote and educate parents, teacher/staff, students, and the community on the benefits of supporting and being a part of the PTSA.
2. Empower our parents to be advocates for their children by having a line of communication with teachers, staff, and administrators.
3. Encourage our parents to have ongoing, open discussions with their children regarding bullying and other inappropriate behaviors.
4. Increase parent and family involvement and support in academic, social, and other activities that benefit our students to become well rounded young adults.
5. Empower our teacher with support, acknowledgement, and recognition of hard work trough appreciations.
6. Work toward growing our membership to show strength in numbers.